Thursday, February 12, 2009

Warning...

Readers,

Im sorry this has gotten so ugly.  I hope my kids don't read this blog anymore.  Im starting to email them directly.  Divorce and hate is so ugly.  I'll repeat...hate is like ingesting poison hoping the other guy will die.  Im at peace right now.

I don't control who comments on my blog and I never delete a comment.  I try to share my feelings without going into much detail on other people's personal struggles.  I just detail my own.  

However, X's hubby has become quite irate with some of the comments that others have posted on the blog.  He has threatened to share some information about me that is actually quite heinous and quite untrue.  He threatened to post this information if I don't get my readers to stop saying bad things about him.  This is free speech, so I'm not going to censor people's opinions.  If new hubby has issues, Im sorry about that.  I just wanted to forewarn you, that you might be seeing some pretty damning accusations about me in the future from that side of the camp.  I just ask that you consider the source and let God guide you to whatever the truth may be.

Plus...Isn't that threat cyber black mail?  I'll have to check on the legality of that.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, that yes I did say I would post things that are TRUE and him. But I did not get mad about saying things about me, I simply stated like "tell your "followers" to stop talking about things they, and you, know nothing about." That is what I wrote, and I think even AJB would agree with me now on that one. So we are permanently blocking this blog, we will end this(eventhough the kids have asked their dad since day one not to ever write anything about them or our family in here)

Anonymous said...

I want to apologize to all of the readers of this blog. If I have seemed angry or frustrated with you, that has been completey displaced frustration, and for that I handled myself inappropriately. There has been a lot of frustration due to misrepresentation of our daily lives that has gotten under my skin. That is why the kids have asked thier dad so many times not to write about that stuff on the blog, we are a fairly private household and would like our day-to-day happenings to remain that way. There are three misrepresentations I want to clear.
1. On Christmans day my grandmother did pass away, and that is the reason for not answering their dad's calls.
2. The phone is only restricted from 5-7pm Texas time, no other times, and that has been communicated to Mr. Beeman on numerous occasions. That being said, we have had the kids call their dad if we knew we would be busy on Saturday and they might not get the chance to talk to him, and when we have them call their dad it sometimes falls into that time frame. The kids are very busy, Lindsey with dance, Spencer with baseball, and Max with schoolwork, so if the kids don't anser the phone or call back immediately, that is not due to us saying no-rather it is because they are busy.
3. The whole drill-door incident. Yes I did remove the boys door. The reason was that for the months previous to that, every time they would go in their room they would close the door. If we would call for them they would never hear it. So we said the door needs to stay open. We told them if it doesn't we would take it down. We did take it down, but it was put up the very next day. Since then we have not had that issue. It had nothing to do with us taking away the privacy, and if that wsa the thought, then it is not true. All the kids know they can have all the privacy they need to, including closing their door if needed.

This blog has caused nothing but problems due to the misrepresentation of our house, and the feeling of need to write about things that should remain private. That being said, we are blocking this blog on our home and work computers to eliminate this distraction in our lives. The kids have asked their dad time and time again not to write about these kinds of things, but he insisted on doing it, so instead of asking him to stop we will take some advice from the comments and just stop reading. That does not mean we are ok with the posts that are yet to come about us, but it means we will not be involved in this anymore. Again, I want to apologize for any displaced frustration I have shown.

Sean Boyle