Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Writing for the sake of writing

I was going to write something, but I wound up chatting with a new friend for almost three hours. This internet thingy might catch on. So I don’t want to be burdened down with this blog…or write just for the sake of writing. That wastes your time and mine. I want this to be uplifting and inspirational, not just writing to fill up the page…what’s the point in that. That said…I do think Im addicted to writing in this blog. I do have an addictive personality. At times in my life I’ve been addicted to non-healthy things, which have been chronicled in here. Now I try to channel my personality into being addicted to healthy things, and I think this blog has been very healthy for me. I know it has affected some of you readers out there. So I’ll probably put something in here…or at least try to put something in here everyday…most likely for my own ego. Im afraid if I’ll stop for one day…I would stop forever…which Im sure would make some people happy. But Im not going to do that. I’ve toyed with the idea of turning this blog into a book…but would anyone be interested in the p.o.v. of the a 41 year old divorced man? Im not sure. In the mean time, I’ll keep plugging away. Im sure the next couple of months are going to be pretty dramatic.

No comments: