Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a slow but fulfilling day

This blog is getting really hard to write. I guess because I don’t want to take any time away from my boys. When I write in the blog in Bahrain I have much more time on my hands and I actually look forward to it most days. I don’t want this to become a burden otherwise it will lose the spark that makes it special. I really appreciate all the readers I have throughout the world.

It was another special day today. I slept in the boys room. Spencer wanted to sleep on the floor to be close to us. We had a late night talk again…that’s special. Spencer woke up at the crack of dawn to play Wii again. My dad and I took the boys out to breakfast at cracker barrel. He gave them $10 to spend in the gift shop…and if you know max…you know he was thrilled buying $10 worth of junk.

We went shopping the rest of the day. We went to Costco next. I wanted to fill up on as many American amenities as possible. To bring them back to Bahrain with me. So it was shopping and eating most of the day. A nice and quiet day. Im going to cut this short. The boys want watch a movie with me. The blog will pick up next week. Which is kind of good…kind of bad…I’m going to miss them when I leave. I wish I could take them with me. If you want to pray about something pray that I can take them with me…because it will take a miracle. But God is in the miracle business last time I checked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rick,
Been enjoying your writings!
Hope all is well with you. Please say hi to your Mom & Dad for me.
Won't be on the net for some weeks till I get my internet card.
How Out!