Sunday, July 19, 2009

All night Lasertag the day after

Well I made it through Laserquest, but the boys did it much better than I. I skipped a game to take a nap. But the boys made it the whole way through. I was proud of them. We wind up having a great time. It was a total father-son bonding experience. Max wound up doing the best. We made it back home at 6:30. The boys fell asleep in the car ride home. We slept for four hours then woke up to face the day.

We went out to dinner with my dad and then came back to spend a couple hours they had left with my parents. We had such a nice time together. It truly has beena wonderful couple of weeks. Im sorry that it has to end.

I am having a movie night with my boys. That is one of our favorite pastimes. Im already packed and ready to go. I am looking forward to going back to Bahrain but Im not looking forward to being away from them.

Im getting up early to go to early service at Lakewood tomorrow. Jim, the men’s ministry pastor wanted the DVD I made of the Prisoner to Pastor biography I made for the pastor at Cornerstone church. Then its one more game at ITS (the teen chuck e. cheese place) then its goodbye. Its going to be hard to say goodbye. But I have to trust that God is still in control.

I’ll write more tomorrow probably from the plane, but won’t be able to post right away since I’ll be in the air for 16 hours. But its business class…so Im not dreading the flight at all. Im acclimating to this travel schedule.

No comments: