Monday, September 28, 2009

Stress

I can’t write a lot tonight because I left my power adapter at work. I only have a few minutes of battery time remaining. So Im going to try to post before my computer dies. More tomorrow.

It’s interesting, Im pretty stressed at work with the three deadlines coming up. This is after I blogged that I don’t get stressed. So again I was short with my employees and again I apologized. We did the positive living group tonight, and what was the topic Joel was speaking about? Living a Stress Free life. Before I listened to a podcast in the morning from my church in California…the topic…hearing the voice of God. Hmmmm….do you think God is trying to tell me something…lol. God has a sense of humor. Things are going to be OK.

What a good day it has wound being…more tomorrow. I have to post this today…even though its short so my mother won’t be stressed that I’d been abducted by terrorist…or in an accident or a plane fell out of the sky and landed on my flat. This is her way of seeing if Im still alive.

1 comment:

Devine Diva said...

Hang in there my friend. You know...you are the man (through Christ). I am excited to see what comes about from this little bump.