Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beemanlife Blog

I have mentioned this previously but I believe it bears repeating. I believe that God uses this blog to bless and minister to other people. I believe that God speaks through me when I write this blog as well. That said, I am pretty candid about my pain and my ex wife of course objects to how she is represented. I only speak of my feeling and her actions/choices. I have never spoke of her character in this forum. But she does read this blog every day with her husband sometimes multiple times a day. When I write something disparaging about her actions she will have the kids read it and attempt to further alienate them. Its really quite tragic. I have become numb to the rejection over the years. It breaks my heart but I can't control it.

That said, Jennifer has started a private blog. Where we can share heartfelt pain and struggles with our friends and family. The kids will tell you that I have never spoken bad about their mother. Yes I do talk about her choices and actions and how it makes me feel. But I have not spoken negatively about her character. I think sometimes people make their own valuations of her character and the character of her new husband by some of the choices she has made. So rather than have them direct the kids to read this blog, we started a private blog called Beemanlife. This blog Jennifer and I share some personal emotional pain and frustration about a broken family and what it takes to try to put it all back together. It is invitation only. Jennifer wrote a long a beautiful entry tonight. It really captures the essence of our struggle. If you would like to read it, please sent me an email to rickbeeman@mac.com I'll add you to the list. We don't write in it everyday. Just periodically. Please continue to pray for the restoration of my relationship with my children and for peace.

No comments: