Sunday, March 8, 2009

An encouraging note...

I don’t have a lot left in the tank tonight. I’m pretty exhausted still. I think the acting classes on my day off…I teach three… are really taking it out of me. I have never taught three in one day, completely different, children, teens, and adults. I haven’t even taught two. So we are going into unchartered territory here. I’ve only been doing the three classes for one week, and already Im starting feel it. It’s a muslim holiday tomorrow as they celebrate the birth of the prophet Muhammad. I was so glad to hear about that as I craved sleep. Then Khalifa invited me on his boat. Im quite honored that he asked, then he told me the time…I have to leave by 7:30 am. Crap…. Well…Im honored he asked me to go.

Things are starting to happen slowly at work. But still the pressure of the finances sometimes gets to me. Bottom line is I have to make the company money. If I don’t all my dreams and aspirations gets detoured. I know Im part of God’s plan being out here. So it is a question of my faith being tested. Im tired of tests though. Im also tired of dating. I just want someone to come home to at night, to provide the inspiration for my life. Every artist needs a muse, and I have none. So it’s a little bit of a struggle. I know God’s in control, but sometimes I feel like its ok to wail. David wailed plenty in the Psalms. Im totally transparent with you readers.

We did quiz night tonight and I garnering up a pretty good team. We are all friends, even this drunken Austrian that I befriended a few weeks ago. I think he’s at the pub every night of the week. He likes to be on our team, but by the time he gets to us usually he’s pretty sauced. So we just have to grin and bear it. We only won one round tonight…but that round was awesome…Disney movies…we got 10 out of 10. It was all good fun with good friends.

No comments: