Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God's favor and housesitting cats...

What an incredible day it was. Its another one of those days were several good things happened. Im really enjoying my work and I think my co-workers are too. We haven’t had any really big deals yet, but I think they are brewing. We are getting the company on a firm solid foundation. I think when the work hits…its going to hit us big time like a tidal wave. So maybe God is using this time as a time of preparation for us. I happened to be chatting with a producer in Los Angeles tonight. She was wanting to know about bringing her film out to produce here. So I have to bid on her project. Are you kidding me? How are these people and I connecting. What am I doing to receive so much favor? God just has me in a very unique position to meet some very important people. This girl was a bit actress on Alias and other projects. She used to be a fashion model in New York. Is God really that good? Yes, yes he is.

Its just strange, every person I meet seems to want to assist me, without me asking. Now its important that I make this clear. This is not my doing and has nothing to do with me actually. I believe that because im living my life right, God is compelling people to give me favor. Its all about Deuteronomy 28, I will be blessed in the city, and blessed in the country, whatever I touch will prosper and succeed. So the blessing only comes through obedience. So just as quickly as it comes, im afraid it will go if I don’t stay on the straight and narrow.

We had another acting class tonight. We had about 15 people there…and it really was quite amazing. Everything just seemed to flow tonight perfectly. I did prepare on Saturday and this was the same class. It just seemed more smooth. Then once we got to the Improv the fun really began. We had so many talented actors. We had the same talent level as Saturday night, but everything seemed to flow. I think I learned why the early class had issues and I compensated for that and it really worked. The class just roared with laughter practically the entire time. What we have is entertainment that is nearly broadcast quality. Its like “Who’s line is it anyway?” Mid-east version. This is quality entertainment. Its amazing how advanced they were since this was just their first class. Im not sure if it’s the students, or Im teaching better or if it’s a little bit of both. The improv was truly amazing especially considering it was their first class. I’ll post it on Youtube and post the link tomorrow.

I am staying the night at my friend the South African’s house. He had already paid for his vacation so it was use it or lose it. I encouraged him to go. He was going to have to pay $300 to board his cats. So he asked me to house sit for him, which I gladly obliged…but it does put me out of my element for a bit. But I just love being a blessing to others. I started writing this blog, but then I spent so much time chatting with new friends on facebook and other social networking sites . Im alone…but im not lonely…God is indeed answering that prayer. So I finally got to writing this blog. My mother always complains when I don’t get my blog posted by a certain time. I think she’s addicted to it. Im not sure if I’m addicted to writing in it. Yes…I believe I am. I can’t go to sleep till I do the day’s entry. I haven’t missed a night since I’ve been here. That said…thanks for being part of my audience. My hope and prayer is that you can learn and be inspired by my journey. I hope some of the pain I went through that you won’t have to go through it. That’s why I write. I appreciate you.

No comments: