Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crap...I forgot to post this yesterday...sorry....

I think I‘m over my jetlag.  Its pretty amazing, I guess Im getting better at it, to kick it after a day.  Sometimes I wonder about writing this blog.  I wonder if Im doing more harm than good.  A lot of people have told me in the past not to be too outgoing with certain emotional information.  I guess in a way they are absolutely correct.  My mouth has always gotten me in trouble.  Let me state, that the more that I’m away from the Czech…the more I like her.  My family is certainly lobbying on her behalf.  But she was bothered, and rightfully so about me thinking outloud about my emotional state.  She has every right to be concerned about it.  Im not sure if I’m entirely emotionally stable.  But I do know that I care about her very much and don’t want to do anything that would potentially jeopardize a relationship with her.  So I guess airing my feelings and emotions out there while beneificial for some, is kind of self-defeating for me personally.

I should say…I do miss my family very much…but that doesn’t mean I miss X. 
the kids have  hold on my rightfully they should.  I would give up everything in a heartbeat if I could have them back by my side.  I miss the life I used to have.  Now that doesn’t mean, Im not looking forward to the life ahead of me.  I very much am looking forward to being in love again and starting a family.  Im convinced since Im doing all the right things, that God will restore to me what is stolen.  That means a double portion of joy.  I know that I know that I know…it will happen. 

I had a big problem I was facing at work today.  I had been dreading it for nearly two weeks.  I had put in a lot of prayer about it, and really it just made me sick to think what I had to do, and that was to tell someone they were no longer needed by the company.  I agonized over this I really did.  So I made a point to do it after I got back from my vacation.  They I made it a point, and I told Tanya this to do it the very next day (Tuesday) then I made it a point to do three things before I did what I was procrastinating.  That’s one thing about management that I don’t like.  Finally Tanya came in and asked me when I was going to do it.  I told her as soon as I was done with this press release.  Finally I was done, and as I was about to pick up my phone I got an email.  It was this particular person resigning.  Wow…I didn’t even have to pull the trigger.  I’m so happy about this.  Now we can have an exit strategy that is great for everyone involved.  I know God’s hand was on this.  The timing couldn’t have been more perfect.  I was sooooo relieved.  God really cares about all the details in our life.  It convinces me that he is charting everything out. 

I posted pics of my California trip with the Czech.  If you want to see them. CA really is the most beautiful state in the U.S.  Texas sucks….  Lol…not a lot of good memories from TX…cept my kids live there. 

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126059&id=751722138&l=4898414584

If you are on facebook feel free to add me as a friend if you are not already.  

No comments: