Friday, December 11, 2009

Blah blog

The church today met at the Convention center. Apparently there was a school fair that kicked the congregation out of their normal hall. That’s the problem with churches over here. Not too many buildings are dedicated to worship of anything other than Islam. So often times the Church gets second fiddle to events and Pastor Graeme has to scramble for another venue. On the bright side, we are free to worship. We couldn’t do this in Saudi Arabia of Afghanistan. So you just have to count your blessings. We did have a church luncheon afterwards to that was kind of nice.

I played squash with Darren after. Boy I do love that game. He’s been kicking my butt lately, but I played him evenly this time to a draw. You know what. Im not feeling the blog tonight. So Im going to cut it short. Whenever there is a lot going on in my life that is not appropriate to share, I just have a hard time writing. I know it might not seem like I practice discretion when I post, but I actually do. When I have no mental restrictions, it just flows like stream of consciousness. But…now I have this huge blockage. So much is happening in December, I so want to share it with you and I will in the proper time.

Thanks for your prayers and hanging in there with me.

No comments: