Friday, August 7, 2009

The Flu

This is going to be a short blog tonight. Of course whenever I write that it always turns out it regular length anyways. I have been fighting this major flu bug, I hope its not swine flu. I had to skip church today as this thing really wiped me out. I had the chills in the Middle East…is that even possible? It was a strain to even get out of bed to take my medicine. I haven’t left my couch for more than 20 minutes. I haven’t been able to eat much. I dragged myself out of the flat and went to Burger King and only managed to get about half a whopper down. If you know how much I like Burger King you know that it is serious. I hate being an invalid like this, but I just feel out of it. I hope it isn’t the swine flu, that is spreading here now. So keep me in your prayers because I feel pretty dang lousy. If there is a silver lining to this, it hit during the weekend, so Im not missing any work. I just can’t think or type straight…hopefully tomorrow will be better. I don’t like being sick.

No comments: