Wednesday, February 10, 2010

T-minus 16 hours

So much has happened today…its all good. But Im so tired. Its 1:00 and Im just about to head to bed. Im talking with Jenni, who is getting her nails done at DFW. She’s just about to board a plane to London, then a three hour layover then as six hour flight to Bahrain. All told she’ll be here in about, well, 16 hours. She is very excited to get here. Im excited to have her here. I’m going through a rush of emotions including fear and excitement. We have talked about spending the rest of our lives together a lot, and now the moment seems to be at hand. It’s a pretty stupendous occasion. This is a “rest of my life” decision. I think the romance is giving way to reality, which is fun too. I think so much will be conveyed the first few moments that we meet. Then we will know that we know that we know.

I think this weekend is gearing up to be one of the biggest weekends of my life. With Jenni, meeting my friends, and the Palm ball. I’ll be sure to share the details tomorrow…for now Im going to focus on Jenni as she boards the British Airways flight and heads to London. Wow...this is pretty cool.

No comments: