Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jennifer's Blog

Its getting harder and harder to write in this blog. Yet I feel like I still need to write in it as there are amazing things happening to me. Historic and poetic things. Im so grateful for the life that I’m living right now. God is truly faithful. I am having so much fun with Jennifer right now. We truly are living a fairytale. The article in the paper came out today. I have so many friends and associates commenting on it. They all have so many wonderful things to say. Its not front page…but its page 3 at the top, that is the best part of the paper so its featured. You have to know something about Bahrain. No one watched TV here so all the information is done through the newspaper. So this type of coverage is fantastic. There is even a little mention in the paper about “God directing my steps.” Which is a cool way to witness. I hope this doesn’t come across as egotistical, because I really am humbled by all the attention. But I have gained a lot of notoriety and press since I’ve been here. I attribute all of that to God’s extreme favor shining over me. I think the favor is important because the more people I can reach, the bigger the platform I have for God and my faith. I have a feeling that this will only grow with time. Im so thankful to God for all of this. Especially Jennifer. When I was going through the lonely times, God assured me that His “perfect” plan in my life included taking care of me emotionally. He sure has with the lovely Jennifer. Wow…I feel like I hit the lottery on this one. Not just because she is beautiful, but because she is so crazy about me. I still think that is an act of God. But I’ll take it. I have to prepare for our last comedy show tonight, so I don’t have a ton of time. Instead, Im going to post a link to Jennifer’s blog. Jennifer is a much better writer than myself, which is frustrating. She gets to use both sides of her brain at the same time, where I have to do mine one at a time. So if you are interested here’s Jenni’s perspective on all of this plus there are lots of pictures.
http://jenni-sloan.blogspot.com/

No comments: